Certificate Courses in Canine Hydrotherapy and Remedial Massage
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Spaces are limited so please register early.
There are 2 options for payment.
- A one time payment – paid on the day signing up for the course
- A payment plan – this must be paid each consecutive month until all payments have been made from date of signing up for the course
Requests for refunds for will be reviewed personally for each individual circumstance and either full or partial refund will be provided minus an administration fee and financial transaction fees. Option to defer up to 12 months in special circumstances. Once you have access to the course modules then you will be offered to defer and won’t be eligible for a refund.
Due to limited availability of places, it is highly recommended you do not postpone a course unless absolutely necessary. Requests for postponement will be reviewed individually. If you request to postpone attendance at one of the workshops, you will have to cease your current course and you will eligible to recommence with the next intake space permitting. There may be a fee for transferring to a later course. All cases will be reviewed individually.
Dogs in Motion reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course because of low registration or to unforeseen circumstances, registrants will be notified and offered to defer until the course will commence at a later date or receive a full refund.
Certificate of Completion
On successful completion of this course you will receive a signed Certificate. Completion of this course will enable you to apply for membership of the Australian Canine Rehabilitation Association and professional indemnity insurance with Insurance House.
Assumption of Risk
By participating in these courses, whether completing the online portion or whilst under instruction via live or recorded video the Student will assume all risks associated with working on animals. Those risks include the risk of injury or death of the animal, the risk that the treatment may not be an effective treatment, and the risk of personal injuries or destruction of property caused by the animal. The student has considered those risks, and relying on his/her own judgment, have voluntarily agreed to assume those dangers and risks.
Waiver of Claims
The Student, individually, and her his/her spouse, heirs, and assigns, hereby waives any claims arising out of or related to the knowledge learned in this course, now or in the future, against the Canine Health & Wellbeing Academy, Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation, Michelle Monk, or her agents, employees, volunteers or students, including:
- any claims arising from any injures to persons or property caused by the student or the animal
- any claims that may occur while the student is on a premise of any facility for the purpose of observation or treatment of animals or performing any other techniques learned in this course
- equipment, tools or goods provided or used in connection with this course activity, and
- any claims arising from any negligence or gross negligence by the Student or the Canine Health & Wellbeing Academy, Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation, Michelle Monk or any of her agents, employees, volunteers, or students arising from or related to this course.
The Student agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Canine Health & Wellbeing Academy, Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation, Michelle Monk and her agents, employees, volunteers, or students from and against any and all claims, demands, or lawsuits for property damage, personal injury or death, including costs of suit and attorney's fees, arising out of or related to any techniques learned in this course, regardless of whether such damages, injury or death are caused by the student's negligence or by the negligence of the Canine Health & Wellbeing Academy, Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation, Michelle Monk or her agents, employees, volunteers, or students. The student is aware they need to follow state laws regarding animal treatments and bodywork and will not hold the Canine Health & Wellbeing Academy, Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation, Michelle Monk, or her agents, employees, volunteers, or students responsible for any violations of those laws.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by, constructed, and interpreted, and the rights of the parties hereto determined in a court of proper jurisdiction with a venue in Melbourne, Australia in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria.
Representations of Student
The Student represents and warrants:
- that he/she is a willingly participating in this course
- that he/she is executing this Agreement of his/her own free will and that he/she is not under any duress or undue influence to execute this waiver
- that he/she has carefully read this Agreement, and
- that he/she is fully and completely informed about and clearly understands the terms of this Agreement.
By continuing with this course after the regulation cooling off period as stipulated by the State laws of Victoria, Australia the Student acknowledges this as acceptance of the agreement.
For More Information
Dogs in Motion will always seek at improving the course and welcomes feedback, if you would like provide feedback please email: firstname.lastname@example.org