Does spending your days helping canines sound great but you just aren't sure if it's the right career for you?
We know what it's like to want to change your career or add to your current one.
It's an important and big step and there are lots of things you need to consider.
So, we've put together a mini-course covering all the aspects you need to factor in before making your decision.
Gain the clarity you need
With five easy to watch video modules, all less than ten minutes each, you'll discover what's really involved in a career as a canine therapist.
Gain instant access to Mini Course: Is a career working with dogs right for you?
Spamming is uncool so we will never share your information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Who's this Mini-Course for?
The Certificate Courses in Canine Therapy cater for people from all walks of life and so does this Mini-Course:
- Dog owners who've experienced benefits with their own dog
- People wanting a complete career change and love dogs
- Those volunteering in canine health or rescue centres
- People working in the canine industry already
- Mums/dads wanting to do something they're passionate about
Here's what's covered in the Mini-Course
There are so many factors to consider and so many unknowns. Even if you're currently in the canine industry, these videos will give you a greater understanding of what is required, where the industry is at and where it's going, and what it's really like as a canine therapist.
Canine Therapy as a career option
- Is there a market for canine therapists
- Who is this career best suited to
- What mindset will you need to have
How to choose the right course
- Do you need an accredited certification
- The best place to find the right support
- What makes a great canine therapist
Is now the right time
- The changing landscape of pet ownership
- The premiumisation of the industry
- The trend in preventative care
What is required to become a canine therapist
- The importance of having a vision
- Qualification and Location
- The benefits of being part of a tribe
What a career as a canine therapist is really like
- Why you would want to become a canine therapist
- The attitude you will need to succeed
- Real life examples of how you can save dogs lives
Instructor: Michelle Monk
The Mini-Course Instructor is Michelle Monk - Canine Health Academy founder, owner of Dogs in Motion Canine Rehabilitation Clinic, and leading Australian Canine Physiotherapist.
Michelle is on a mission to provide 100,000 dogs a year with quality canine therapy services. She knows firsthand the difference canine therapy can make in a dog's life (and the owners) and she wants to help as many dogs as she can.
But she can't do it alone!
"I believe ALL dogs deserve to have access to quality health care and together with my students we can make that happen"
Connect with Michelle
Ready to begin your new Career?
Enrolment is now open for these Certificate Courses in Canine Therapy
Certificate in Canine Remedial Massage
This certificate course in canine remedial massage will give you the qualification you need to either start your own canine massage business or be hired to work in a veterinary clinic or canine rehabilitation clinic.
Certificate in Canine Hydrotherapy
Complete this certificate course in canine hydrotherapy and spend your days using hydrotherapy to support canine patients to improve their health, mobility and speed up their healing process from injury or surgery.